The flagship of our fleet. The Premiere Party Boat at the NJ Shore!
The Norma-K III has been completely upgraded over the winter, 2004. Many people couldn't imagine us being faster then we were but we did it! Because we increased the range of the boat, we can fish even more of our favorite spots.Read all about the restoration and view some photos of it on our Photo Gallery.
- Length: 87.1'
- Draft: 5'7
- Beam: 26'
- Weight: 90 Tons Net Tons: 136,000 lbs or 68 Tons
- Speed: 28 Knots
- Power: 3 Turbo 3412 Caterpillar Engines
- Generators: 2 Northern Lights 33 kW Generators
- Horse Power: 2475
- Propulsion: Diesel Reduction Aluminum throughout Gulf Craft Hull # 195
- Built: Patterson Louisiana 1975
- Total Passengers allowed: 154 1 Master, 3 Deckhands & 150 Passengers